1U Dual Gate-to-Trigger converter. Given a gate at an input, it will spit out a very brief trigger voltage from the relevant output. The first input is normalised to the second, meaning that a gate at the left input (and nothing connected at the right) will emit a trigger from both left and right outputs.
GT2 is based on a design by Ken Stone; see Credits for detail.
- Format: “Pulp Logic 1U” – NOT COMPATIBLE WITH INTELLIJEL 1U SYSTEMS
- Power connector: Pulp Logic “Tile Tail”.
- Width: 6HP
- Power consumption: ~10ma +12V.
- Trigger duration: <1ms
- View on Modulargrid
- Turn a long gate from a sequencer, MIDI converter, or other note source into a short pulse, ideal for plucking Low Pass Gates or striking other percussive sound sources.
- Note that you’ll need a hard-edge signal to trigger the GT2: a gate, or square-wave oscillator/LFO should work, but a triangle wave or sine wave is unlikely to be able to trigger it.
The Foxfield GT2 is based on Ken Stone’s original *CGS24* circuit. Permission has been given to re-implement this circuit in the 1U format.