A 1U “utility LFO”, emitting synchronised triangle and square waves, with rate controlled from a knob on the front. A red/green LED indicates the current voltage of the Triangle output.
- Format: “Pulp Logic 1U” - NOT COMPATIBLE WITH INTELLIJEL 1U SYSTEMS
- Power connector: Pulp Logic “Tile Tail”.
- Width: 6HP
- Power consumption: ~10mA +12V, ~10mA -12V
- Triangle Wave output: about +/-5V peak to peak
- Square Wave output: about +/-8V peak to peak
Frequency: ~100mhz to ~20hz
- Use the triangle wave as an LFO to control modulation on other modules - filter cutoffs, waveshaping, VCAs
- Use the utility LFO to modulate the rate of another LFO in your system: complex modulation ahoy!
- Use the triangle output as a modulation source whilst also using the square wave as a clock source: tempo-synced modulation. (You could feed the square wave into a clock-divider, too, for syncing a faster LFO wave to a slower - but still rhythmically relevant - clock).
- Feed the square wave into a Foxfield GT2 Gate-to-Trigger converter to turn it into a short pulse, ideal for plucking an LPG.
- Use an attenuator (such as a Foxfield Averter), an offset, or a rectifier, to scale or offset the LFO output to your needs.